Friday 3 December 2010

WHIPPED CREAM: RNB fridays with JC

So, Jade had a bit of a mare last week... I had some bad feedback for her Murder Inc choice; I'd already given the track a bad press so it was perhaps doomed from the offset. Fast forward one week, however, and JC's certainly found her stride. I planned to put out a girl group only RNB friday this week but my creamy sister has put forward such a soultastic selection that I can't wait til next week to put it up.

I'll start with JC's slow jam, perfect for those snowed in nights with someone sexy. Bad bitches only.



Mmmmm yea baby all night long. I like that little thing aroung YOUR navel, Donell Jones.
Ok, time for the girl group special. We tried to go for unlikely choices.

Up first, we're keeping it British with the "power of a woman" four piece possé that is Eternal. Is it me or do we still dress a bit like this now? I'm personally loving the volume of the ladies' weaves, you just don't get that lift nowadays.



Not strictly rnb, but it's got an irresistably hispanic groove, not to mention the singers are twins just like JC and I. On out year long jaunt in Madrid, JC and I got called every single nationality referenced in this video. Are you dominicana? No. Mexicana? Boricua? Colombiana? Cubana? Pakistani? China? Brasilena? NO NO NO, please stop.

ight="385">

And last of all, because we all feel a little unpretty sometimes... especially when you're wearing a boy's t-shirt and have a tiny splatter of baked bean juice on it (sorry Martin).



Until next week (hopefully before)
PEACE x

No comments:

Post a Comment