Wednesday 10 November 2010

SINGLE CREAM: Alo HA










Hai. My name is JC and I am 22 years old. Once upon a time I lived in Madrid and interned at Spanish Vogue. A coveted existence it was, being surrounded by Alaïa body-cons, Louboutins and the like. I had an Erasmus grant to cover my penchant for eating out and (over?) zealous spending habit, not to mention an apartment block complete with swimming pool and Ernesto the lifeguard.

Oh how the mighty fall.

Now my familiar consists of a hellacious commute to a central London office- style circa 1990- spreadsheets that make my eyes go square, crockery drop off points, RSI and a savings account.

After 2 years of dormancy I’m attempting to start blogging again. With me on this voyage into cyber space is my trusted Sophie T. While she gets the toes tapping, I will attempt to dazzle you with my insight into sartorial style. However, I will probably just end up showcasing what I buy and what I wish I could buy. Books, photos, mere frivolities, all things aesthetically pleasing- these are what you can expect from moi. And hopefully YouTube videos galore.

I am no longer a student, this much I know. But it doesn’t mean I don’t like to moan about it everyday. Perhaps writing about my transition into grown up life will also help me get over the fact that I’m already in it. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment